Customer Success Manager
At Indio, we’re tackling a tough problem that has plagued the commercial insurance industry for years. How do you make the insurance process fast and easy for business owners while still providing the best policies for their needs?
Prior to Indio, businesses would be required to fill out stacks of complicated PDF forms with hundreds of questions each. Indio solves this by bringing a Turbo-Tax like experience to filling out insurance forms that makes the process quick and easy for insurance agents and their customers.
We’re growing quickly, and our Customer Success team is looking to hire a Customer Success Manager that is ready to change the Insurance Industry! It will be up to you to make sure that you help implement, drive usage/adoption, and make sure your book is experiencing the value of Indio. You should feel comfortable working with business owners.
- Develop strong client relationships and serve as the primary contact for assigned clients at the management and senior levels.
- Ensure clients go through the Implementation process and are ready to use the Indio Platform.
- Utilize metrics and data to make informed decisions, drive utilization & adoption and predict trends for your clients
- Collaborate in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment with comfort partnering with internal Indio employees.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in account management, client service or similar customer success experience role.
- Strong organization, analytical, and project management skills and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Escalation management and innovative problem-solving skills with creative ability to overcome challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Extra Credit (would prefer that you at least have one of the two):
- You’re familiar with insurance, specifically P&C.
- You have experience working at a SaaS company.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and a couple of sentences about yourself.