At Indio, we’re tackling a tough problem that has plagued the commercial insurance industry for years. How do you make the insurance process fast and easy for business owners while still providing the best policies for their needs?
Prior to Indio, businesses would be required to fill out stacks of complicated PDF forms with hundreds of questions each. Indio solves this by bringing a Turbo-Tax like experience to filling out insurance forms that makes the process quick and easy for insurance agents and their customers.
Indio is growing fast and is looking for individuals to join our Implementation team, which is part of our Customer Success department. It will be your job to create an amazing onboarding experience that will set the stage for their journey with using Indio.
We are looking for candidates that have experience putting together projects and executing with high stakeholder satisfaction. You are detailed, project-oriented and want to see your clients succeed. You can easily pivot if something is not working and you conduct everything you do with urgency.
- Transform new customers into Indio experts and evangelists through consultative training (in person and remote via screen sharing software)
- Manage all aspects of implementation projects including client satisfaction, project scope, change requests, project status tracking, coordination of internal tasks, and reporting of project KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis
- Collaborate with all levels of the Indio organization to connect clients with Product Managers, integrations team, and Customer Success Managers, to further ensure the client’s success
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 1-2+ years of relevant experience in implementing solutions, driving customer success and engagement, and helping to solve technical problems
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Strong organization, analytical, and project management skills and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Extra Credit (would prefer that you at least have one of the two):
- You’re familiar with insurance, specifically P&C.
- You have experience working at a SaaS company