Marketing Operations Manager
At Indio, we’re tackling a tough problem that has plagued the commercial insurance industry for years. We’re growing quickly, we have recently been named a top 10 InsurTech startup, and call many of the top 100 insurance agencies our customers.
As Indio’s Marketing Operations Manager, you will report directly to the Head of Marketing, have an impact on all aspects of the company’s marketing strategy, and work closely with our sales operations. You will be an integral part of ensuring that marketing processes are implemented accordingly and allow for Indio to grow at scale.
You must have experience with Salesforce and Marketing Automation software platforms (ex. Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, Intercom, etc.).
Experience in the insurance industry is not required. Our team will give you a crash course and you will be exposed to some of the brightest minds in the space.
- Manage the marketing stack: Hubspot, Unbounce, Intercom, GoToWebinar, and make sure data is syncing/reporting with Salesforce
- Partner with Sales Ops to ensure sales handoff processes are followed, data is clean, run audits, and find ways to improve processes
- Become an expert with email and landing page tools, including setting up templates and ensuring data is tracked/flowing properly from software to software
- Assist the Head of Marketing with the organization, planning, and logistics of conference and trade shows
Skills & Requirements:
- 3 years of experience in a marketing and operations
- Understanding of Account Based Marketing for enterprise software
- Experience with end-to-end marketing software and automation systems, such as Hubspot/Pardot/Marketo, Salesforce, and Unbounce
- Create audience segments, build landing pages, forms, email campaigns, and support the marketing calendar
- Comfortable with excel
- Excellent communicator, organized, and high attention for detail
- Ability to manage several projects at once and quickly shift focus without missing a step
- Never afraid to ask why or question the logic of something
- Experience with Hubspot and/or Marketo/Pardot
- HTML and CSS
- Experience with WordPress
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, options, and benefits
- Unlimited vacation and sick time (mandatory 10 days per year!)
- Free catered lunches every single day
- Company outings (yearly team vacations!)
- A diverse group of coworkers from all over the world
- Ability to make a big impact within the company and the industry as a whole
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and a couple of sentences about yourself.