Marketing Operations Manager
At Indio, we’re tackling a tough problem that has plagued the commercial insurance industry for years. We’re growing quickly, we have recently been named a top 10 InsurTech startup, and call many of the top 100 insurance agencies our customers.
As Indio’s Marketing Operations Manager, you will report directly to the Head of Marketing, have an impact on all aspects of the company’s marketing strategy, and work closely with our sales operations manager. You will be an integral part of ensuring that marketing processes are implemented accordingly and performance is tracked accurately. You will make it possible for Indio to grow and scale.
You must have experience with Salesforce and Marketing Automation software platforms (ex. Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, Intercom, etc.).
Experience in the insurance industry is not required. Our team will give you a crash course and you will be exposed to some of the brightest minds in the space.
- Manage the entire marketing tech stack along with all integrations (Hubspot, Salesforce, Salesloft, Unbounce, etc.)
- Identify and implement analytics and reporting to support the marketing team’s objectives
- Partner with Sales Ops to build out lead scoring, lead life cycle management, campaign management and ensure the handoff from marketing to sales is smooth, efficient, and clean
- Manage technical assets of campaigns, including landing page, online forms, analytics, etc. and ensure data is tracked/flowing properly from software to software
Skills & Requirements:
- 3 years of experience in a marketing and operations role
- Understanding pipeline management and lead scoring for enterprise software
- Experience with end-to-end marketing software and automation systems, such as Hubspot/Pardot/Marketo, Salesforce, and Unbounce
- Advanced in managing and manipulating large data sets in Excel and/or SQL
- Excellent communicator, organized, and high attention for detail
- Ability to manage several projects at once and quickly shift focus without missing a step
- Never afraid to ask why or question the logic of something
- SQL, HTML, CSS experience
- Experience with WordPress
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, options, and benefits
- Unlimited vacation and sick time (mandatory 10 days per year!)
- Free catered lunches every single day
- Company outings (yearly team vacations!)
- A diverse group of coworkers from all over the world
- Ability to make a big impact within the company and the industry as a whole
If interested, please email email@example.com with a copy of your resume and a couple of sentences about yourself.