Sales Account Executive
Who We Are
We’re a hard-working team obsessed with transforming the commercial insurance experience for both agents and businesses through the means of intelligent software.
Indio believes in the insurance agent’s immense value. Despite this value, agencies are ill-equipped to be able to provide customers with a modern digital experience. At Indio, we’re focused on leveraging the newest and most intelligent software to transform workflows into delightful experiences for agencies and their insured. We want to help our clients win more business and spend less time on redundant operational tasks.
The Sales Account Executive is a team member focused on selling Indio’s workflow solution to Insurance agencies.
– Educate prospects and clients about Indio’s products and services through presentations and product demonstrations
– Cleary articulate Indio’s value proposition and return on investment
– Utilize sales enablement through a full sales cycle, including management of the sales pipeline through provided sales tools (Salesforce & SalesLoft)
– Collaborate with Client Success through handoff to ensure that expectations set during the sales process and met in delivery
– Provide ongoing feedback from agencies to Marketing and Product teams as well
– Make 25-50 calls per day to build and manage a lead pipeline
– Stay on top of the trends impacting our core audience
– Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly assigned targets for revenue and sales activities
Our Ideal Candidate
– 1-2 years experience in outbound sales (Commercial Insurance, or Workflow SaaS highly preferred)
– Positive and energetic phone skills, with excellent listening and writing skills
– Thrives on multitasking while being very detail oriented
– Self-motivated to learn and succeed in a results-driven environment
– Positive team player
– Extremely coachable and always open to feedback, proactive in utilizing available resources
– Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, phone system, G-suite, Go-To meeting, SalesForce a plus, Slack)
– Bachelor’s degree (or relevant work experience)
– Eager to work in a start up environment
Besides being a part of that start up life….
– Competitive Salary & Commission
– Paid health and dental insurance
– Open PTO
– Casual dress
This is a full time position in our Austin office. If you’re interested in learning more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org