Sales Development Representative
Who We Are
We’re a hard-working team obsessed with transforming the commercial insurance experience for both agents and businesses through the means of intelligent software.
Indio believes in the insurance agent’s immense value. Despite this value, agencies are ill-equipped to be able to provide customers with a modern digital experience. At Indio, we’re focused on leveraging the newest and most intelligent software to transform workflows into delightful experiences for agencies and their insured. We want to help our clients win more business and spend less time on redundant operational tasks.
The Sales Development Representative is a team member focused on generating new business opportunities to fuel Indio’s sales growth.
- Partner with an Account Executive to drive new sales business through the sales funnel
- Prospect and generate new business opportunities by engaging insurance agencies via inbound, warm, and cold outreach
- Utilize sales enablement, (Salesforce & SalesLoft)
- Collaborate with Account Executive to push qualified prospects through pipeline effectively
- Provide ongoing feedback from agencies to Marketing and Product teams
- Follow-up, and nurture contacts through phone, email, and social outreach
- Make 25-50 calls per day to build and manage a lead pipeline
- Maintain SalesForce/SalesLoft records
- Make a high volume of calls per day
Our Ideal Candidate
- 1-2 years experience in relevant sales experience
- Positive and energetic phone skills, with excellent listening and writing skills
- Thrives on multitasking while being very detail oriented
- Self-motivated to learn and succeed in a results-driven environment
- Positive team player
- Extremely coachable and open to feedback, proactive in utilizing available resources
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, phone system, G-suite, Zoom Meeting, Zoom Info, SalesForce & SalesLoft a plus, Slack)
- Bachelor’s degree (or relevant work experience)
- Eager to work in a start-up environment
Besides being a part of that start-up life….
- Competitive Salary & Commission
- Paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Open PTO
- Casual dress
This is a full time position in our Austin office. If you’re interested in learning more, please contact email@example.com